Here are some of the cross-solution relationships on our radar - some through partnerships, others through internal solution integration.
- ESI WebEOC is integrated with several notification vendors - MIR3, Dialogic Communications Corporation and Cooper Notification.
- Twenty First Century Communications (TFCC) and Intrapoint announced emergency notification/incident management integration. TFCC also announced a partnership with Strategic BCP joining emergency notification and business continuity planning.
- MissionMode touts crisis management, incident management, and emergency notification in one tool.
- Cyperex offers an incident management/notification tool.
- BlackCoral has signed an agreement with DeskTop Alert to interface BlackCoral's information exchange, collaboration, and situational awareness to DeskTop's network-centric notification solutions. BlackCoral announced a similar arrangement with ERMS Corporation.
- Send Word Now recently announced it will offer incident management and business continuity solutions intergrated with notification services.
- Dialogic Communications Corporation (DCC) and GlobalAlertLink announced integration between DCC's notification solution and GlobalAlertLink's planning and incident management tools.
- PIER Systems offers document management, web content management and press release distribution in conjunction with its notification solutions.
- Everbridge announced a strategic partnership with NC4 for meshing situational awareness offerings with notification offerings. Everbridge also announced a partnership with AccuWeather, Inc. to link weather info to alerts. And, the company announced a relationship with SAFER Systems to integrate chemical incident management with notifications.
- Rave Wireless has made several announcements that exemplify relationships between notification and other solutions. Rave's alerting product has been integrated with a community or campus crime tip solution. Rave and Sungard announced a partnership to couple safety tools with campus administration tools. And, the Rave Guardian solution ties notification to panic button and follow-me safety solutions.
We don't purport this to be a complete list. And, I suspect we'll hear from vendors not included on the list (which we welcome). But, the list provides a snapshot of cross-solution integration of alert and warning technology to other solutions. We expect (and hope) more are on the way, and we encourage emergency management professionals to keep the pressure on for more emergency notification integration to enhance response.
All the best,