Terrorism Response Operations for Public Safety
Hosted by the City of Fairfax Office of Emergency Management
REGISTRATION OPENS THURSDAY, FEB 16Th.
PM Session: Program for Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, Healthcare, Military, Analysts and Public Safety Special Response/Operations Teams.
- Current and Emerging Threats Overview
- International, Domestic,“Lone Wolves”, Extremists, Criminal Elements
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) & Homemade Explosives (HME) Awareness
- Suicide Bombers and Car Bombings (VBIED)
- Pre-Incident Planning
- Multi-Agency Response Operations
- Crisis Management & Command Considerations
- Scene Safety/Protective Measures
Date, Time and Location: Monday, April 16th, 2012 (1300-1630). VDOT District Office, Potomac
Conference Center, 4975 Alliance Drive, Suite 1N201, Fairfax, VA 22030
Registration: STUDENTS MUST PRE-REGISTER. To reserve a seat register at OEM@fairfaxva.gov or call 703-273-6269 no later than March 30, 2012 with name, agency and e-mail. Please be seated no later than 1300.
Audience: Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, Healthcare, Military, Analysts and Public Safety Special Response/Operations Teams.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF A PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY OR MILITARY TO ATTEND AND MUST HAVE AGENCY I.D.