A rallying point for the entire community of first responders, these regional events gather the leaders in emergency management, public safety and homeland security and provide a forum to share best practices, renew relationships and work on new solutions for both the problems that are anticipated—and those that aren’t.
Whether emergencies are storm-related, man-made or just the day-to-day challenges in large urban and suburban areas, government organizations are expected to have the answers.
Emergency Management Summits bring together the whole community of public and private-sector leaders to help predict, mitigate and better handle crisis situations in order to save lives and property.
- San Francisco, CA - April 15
- Philadelphia, PA - May 1
- Seattle, WA - May 8
- New York City, NY - May
- Chicago, IL - June 3
- Dallas, TX - June 5
- Atlanta, GA - August
- Boston, MA - September 24
- Denver, CO - October 29
- Los Angeles, CA - October 2
- Minneapolis, MN - November 13
- Oklahoma City, OK - November 4
- New Orleans, LA - December 2
- Miami, FL - December 9
- Houston, TX - December 11
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
Who Should Attend?
- First Responder Senior Command
- Emergency Management Services
- Emergency Management and Communications Infrastructure Directors
- Critical Infrastructure Authorities (Ports, Rails)
- Campus Security
- Public Health Professionals
- Homeland Security Executives
- Elected Officials
- Commercial/Systems Integrators/Manufacturers
For sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Heather Earney, Sales Operations Manager
Phone: (916) 932-1435