Dallas All Hazards-All Stakeholders Summit 2012
June 21, 2012
| Renaissance Dallas Hotel
About This Event
What some of last year's attendees had to say...
"Good practical advice that can be immediately implemented."
"Opportunity to develop relationships with peers, vendors, and to view innovative technology."
(Fire Chief, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Headquarters)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
About This Event
Whether it's a catastrophic accident, devastating weather event, or act of terror, we cannot predict when and how disasters will strike. But we can always be better prepared.
Encompassing expert strategies and tactics, and a wealth of practical information, our Summits are a superb opportunity for gaining new ideas, best practices and peer relationships critical to collaborative response capabilities in your region. They are truly a "must attend" for anyone responsible for the safety and well-being of the public.
You’ll Come Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Professionals in:
- Emergency Management Officials & Staff
- Fire/Emergency Medical
- Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security/ Fusion Center Analysts
- Armed Forces Disaster Preparedness Officials
- Transportation Departments (State & Local)
- Public & Private Utility Officials
- Volunteer Agency Representatives
- Public Information Officers
- Port Authority Officials
- Academia/Campus Security
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management & Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I email@example.com