Denver All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
September 13, 2011
| Grand Hyatt Denver
About This Event
"Very informational; great networking opportunities."
(Crisis Support Team, Federal Bureau of Prisons)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
The Mile-High City must be prepared for endless crises—from severe blizzards and tornados to acts of terrorism. Denver’s ranking as an UASI area puts a priority on expanded regional collaboration and response capabilities to effectively prevent, respond, and recover from disaster.
This is truly a must attend event for all those responsible for the safety and well-being of the public. You’ll leave with a wealth of best practice information, new ideas and peer relationships critical to the city’s unique all-hazards challenges.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I email@example.com