Miami All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
December 06, 2011
| Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel and Marina
About This Event
"Great speakers, great topics--exceeded my expectations in every way."
(Port Security Specialist, US Coast Guard)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
Whether it's a catastrophic accident, a cycle of major hurricanes, or an act of terrorism, Miami officials cannot predict when or how disasters will strike. What we do know is that expanded regional collaboration and response capabilities will be critical to the public’s safety. Sharing information and lessons learned is imperative for Miami’s all-hazards planning.
This is truly a must attend event for all those responsible for the safety and well-being of the public. You’ll leave with a wealth of best practice information, new ideas and peer relationships critical to the city’s unique disaster preparedness and emergency management challenges.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I firstname.lastname@example.org