Philadelphia All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
June 09, 2011
| The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
About This Event
"Very informational; great networking opportunities."
(Crisis Support Team, Federal Bureau of Prisons)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For registration questions, please contact:
Ryan Saul, Registration Coordinator
1-800-940-6039 ext. 1317 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
Philadelphia's risk for natural and man-made disasters, combined with its densely-populated urban area, makes it critical for all stakeholders to collaborate and share information. Its Tier 1 UASI status heightens the need for expanded response capabilities to manage crises that pose the greatest risk to the region, its critical infrastructure and key resources.
Join your peers across all areas of homeland security and emergency preparedness to share best practices, explore solutions, and build contacts critical to the unique disaster preparedness and emergency management challenges of the region.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I email@example.com