San Diego All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
August 10, 2011
| Westin San Diego
About This Event
"Great speakers, great topics--exceeded my expectations in every way."
(Port Security Specialist, US Coast Guard)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
San Diego's climate and region increases its risk for wildfires, earthquakes and flooding, and requires continuous collaboration and information sharing across all levels of response and emergency management. Its ranking as a UASI area magnifies the need for homeland security officers to integrate preparedness activities to ensure the security of our borders.
Join your peers across all areas of homeland security and emergency preparedness to share best practices, explore solutions, and build contacts critical to the unique disaster preparedness and emergency management challenges of the region.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I email@example.com