San Francisco All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
April 26, 2011
| Hyatt Regency San Francisco
About This Event
"Great speakers, great topics--exceeded my expectations in every way."
(Port Security Specialist, US Coast Guard)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For registration questions, please contact:
Katie Howard, Registration Coordinator
1-800-940-6039 x 1421 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
The San Francisco Bay Area is a Tier 1 UASI region, heightening the need for collaboration and expanded response capabilities across endless crises, from almost daily seismic events to fires and critical infrastructure threats.
Join peers across all areas of emergency preparedness and homeland security to share best practices, explore solutions and build contacts critical to the region's unique disaster preparedness and emergency management challenges.
You'll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave the way to future collaboration strategies
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Briefings on some of the latest technologies and trends in Communications, GIS,
and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management & Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I email@example.com