Seattle All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
March 03, 2011
| Hyatt at Olive 8
About This Event
"The keynote speaker's presentation was excellent--timely, accurate, and relevant."
(Lieutenant, Transit Police)
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
The Seattle UASI Region is at risk for a multitude of disasters, from earthquakes and winter storms to terrorism. Join peers across all areas of emergency preparedness and homeland security to share best practices, demo state-of-the-art solutions and build relationships critical to the collaboration and expansion of regional response capabilities across Washington State.
You'll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave the way to future collaboration strategies
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Briefings on some of the latest technologies and trends in Communications, GIS,
and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch are provided.
For registration questions, please contact:
Jen Caldwell, Quality Services Manager
1-800-940-6039 ext. 1345 I email@example.com
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management & Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I firstname.lastname@example.org