Washington DC All-Hazards/All-Stakeholders Summit 2011
May 10, 2011
| JW Marriott Washington, D.C.
About This Event
"This is an excellent way to meet people I need to know."
(Director of Safety Operations & Emergency Management)
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations.
Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 1:15 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For registration questions, please contact:
Anthony Yanez, Registration Coordinator
1-800-940-6039 x 1348 I email@example.com
Network with Peers and Share Your Experiences
As a Tier 1 UASI area, the Capitol Region must be at the forefront of emergency preparedness, ready to respond to the natural and man-made disasters that could strike without warning. From snowstorms to terrorist attacks, the Capital can set the bar for optimum regional collaboration and response that may be replicated throughout the country.
Join your peers across all areas of homeland security and emergency preparedness to share best practices, explore solutions, and build contacts critical to the unique disaster preparedness and emergency management challenges of the region.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
Who Should Attend? Executives in:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Health/Hospitals
For Speaking Opportunities, Contact:
Vice President, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
916-932-1497 I firstname.lastname@example.org