Technology for Today: Better Solutions for Managing Assets
October 04, 2012
About This Event
Misplaced files? Evidence that seems to have vanished? Or maybe, just that one file that everyone seems to need right now?
Keep track of key documents and property with accurate, real-time data. Utilize RFID to keep your systems efficient, cost-effective, and simple.
Join this interactive webinar to hear from MD Office of the Medical Examiner on how they’re using RFID technology to track not only files, but physical assets, such as bodies, as well.
- Simplify business processes by managing all assets with a single comprehensive solution
- Cut costs with increased asset visibility to prevent costly errors, duplicate inventory, and consolidated systems
- Increase efficiency with more accurate information in real-time
- Customize solutions to fit needs with multiple readers, loss prevention notifications, and complete inventory control
- Enhance compliance with asset usage and chain of custody
Director of IT
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, Maryland
RFID Channel Development
Center for Digital Government
For questions or details, contact:
Shayna M. Mayen
Quality Services Manager
800-940-6039 ext. 1314