EMTs and paramedics are responsible for emergency medical care of persons involved in accidents, violent assaults and health matters like heart attacks and strokes. It takes quick reactions and specialized training to provide proper care to patients being transported to the hospital.
Careers in EMS/paramedics are among the most satisfying available and provide an invaluable service to the community. Update your job search from the thousands of job postings below or visit our other job listing pages:
To search for a specific job title, surround it in quotes like this:
- Funding Critical Projects Requires Creativity, Collaboration
- Hinds County, Miss., Imposes Surcharge on 911 Calls via Internet-Based Phones
- Cities Implement First Responders’ Fee for Nonresidents to Fill Budget Gaps
- How Much Homeland Security Federal Funding Should New York City Receive?
- Higher Education Grants to Fund All-Hazards Planning for Institutions
Emergency Management Papers
Emergency Management Degrees