Fires and other emergencies take thousands of lives every year and destroy billions of dollars worth of property. Firefighters help protect the public against these dangers by responding to fires and other emergencies. In addition to responding to fires, they are frequently called to the scene of traffic and other accidents or emergencies.
Firefighters must be prepared to respond immediately to a fire or other emergency and the work is dangerous but rewarding. Do you have what it takes to be a firefighter? If so update your job search below by checking the job postings below or post a job:
To search for a specific job title, surround it in quotes like this:
- Funding Critical Projects Requires Creativity, Collaboration
- Hinds County, Miss., Imposes Surcharge on 911 Calls via Internet-Based Phones
- Cities Implement First Responders’ Fee for Nonresidents to Fill Budget Gaps
- How Much Homeland Security Federal Funding Should New York City Receive?
- Higher Education Grants to Fund All-Hazards Planning for Institutions